Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
University of California, Berkeley
2003 – 2005
- Assisted in maintaining and adding to collection of over 182,000 bird specimens, including study skins, skeletal and fluid specimens, and frozen tissue samples.
- Kept nomenclature and taxonomy up-to-date with current literature according to directions of collections manager and curator.
- Managed specimen loans: kept records current, packaged and shipped fragile and hazardous materials.
- Entered data (custom relational database) and performed quality control.
- Prepared bird and mammal study skins for museum collection.