|Virginia Lake, Yosemite National Park, CA|
- Backpacked into historically sampled sites in Yosemite National Park to survey small mammal, reptile, and amphibian populations.
- Set and monitored traps (Shermans, tomahawks, pitfalls, snap traps, gopher traps), handled and identified animals to species.
- Prepared study skin specimens for museum collection.
- Used GPS devices to obtain locality coordinates.
- Entered data (Microsoft Excel) and performed quality control.
Data collection contributed to manuscript “Impact of a century of climate change on small-mammal communities in Yosemite National Park, USA”, published in Science, 2008.